Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Use of this web site is conditioned upon user’s acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein. All users of this web site hereby understand and agree that their use of such web site constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth in this legal notice. Corpocabana reserve the right to modify the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If you do not agree to these terms, you may not use this web site.
We apologize, but we are not able to make any changes or to cancel your order once it has been submitted to us for processing. You may return any products by following our Return Policy.
Occasionally we may have to cancel an order or product due to processing reasons. If so, you will be notified via email. You will not be charged for canceled products.
Emails You will Receive, Related to Your Order
- Order Confirmation Email: You will receive a confirmation of receipt email shortly after you successfully placed an order online.
- Shipping Confirmation Email: You will receive a confirmation email so please keep an eye on your email inbox for eventual/additional updates.
- Order Cancelation Email: You will receive a cancelation email if your order is fully or partially canceled.
- Return Email: You will receive a confirmation email, regarding your return request, once we have received and processed your returned order. We will inspect the products you returned and refund you if they meet the requirements of our Return Policy. Returns generally take 2-4 weeks to process.
”Shipping & Delivery”
Our #1 priority is getting your order to you as quick as possible, without sacrificing quality and accuracy. Please allow 2-3 days for your order to process, depending on what time you place your order. Our warehouse does not operate over the weekend, so orders placed on Friday or over the weekend will not be processed until early the following week, excluding holidays.
- 2,50 EUR fort he shipment within the teritory of the Republic of Slovenia
- 5,00 EUR fort he shipment within the teritory of European Union (except Slovenia)
- 8,50 EUR fort he shipment in countries not listed above
- Free for orders of EUR 150,00 or more
- The usual journey time for a shipment is 3 to 5 working days in the territory of the republic of Slovenia and up to 10 days within the European Union. For all other shipments, the transition time depends on the final destination.
- In some cases, the shipment may be held at customs offices, which is not counted in the transitional time.
- However, Corpocabana has no influence on transit time and is therefore not responsible for delays.
We collect information you give us or permit us to access. Information may include, but is not limited to, your name, image, birth date, email and physical address, IP address, telephone number or mobile phone identifier, gender, contact lists, social media information, location (including GPS) information, activity and performance information, and when necessary, credit card information. We also collect information about gift and e-giftcard recipients provided by the giver.
We may also collect information regarding your interaction with, and use of, our products and services. Information we may collect includes, but is not limited to, your telephone number, Device identifier and hardware information, IP address, browser type and language, cookie information, system type, whether you have enabling software to access certain features, access times, referring website URLs, information about your purchases and other information about your interactions with us.
We may combine information you give us with other information from Corpocabana sources, transactions and communications. This may include, but is not limited to, information from Corpocabana direct mail, catalogs, events, products and applications, or other Corpocabana interactions. We may also combine that information with data that is publicly available and data from third parties.
What Are Cookies? Cookies are data files stored within your browser when you interact with a website. These data files allow the website to recall important information about your visit, help better understand your preferences and improve your overall experience.
You may limit or turn off cookies and other collection tools by adjusting your browner settings. If you turn off certain collection tools, you may not have access to many features that make your experience more efficient and some of our services and features may not function properly. We recommend that you leave cookies “turned on” so we can offer you a better shopping experience on our sites.
We also work with other companies who use tracking technologies to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet. For example, we use Google Analytics on the website to analyze how users use the website and to provide advertisements to you on other websites.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit information online from children under 13 and we do not specifically target children under 13 in our marketing materials or other advertising.
You may cancel your account, or opt-out of receiving e-mail messages from Corpocabana at any time. You can also modify or delete your account profile within certain Corpocabana services through your account.
To unsubscribe and stop receiving communications from Corpocabana, you can change your account settings or follow the instructions enclosed within the email, text message, notification or other promotional message or communication.
If you have unsubscribed from any Corpocabana communications, due to production schedules, you may receive communications already in production. Corpocabana may keep information and content in our backup files and archives.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Slovenia.
These terms and conditions constitute the full and entire understanding and agreement between the parties pertaining to the subject matter and supersede in their entirety any and all written or oral agreements previously existing between the parties with respect to the subject matter.
Paying by PayPal
We accept PayPal. PayPal is the online payment service for secure, simple and fast payment in online shops – free of charge. Pay with your credit card, debit card, bank account, or PayPal account balance for any purchase you make. Your credit card and bank numbers are never seen by the seller or merchant. Plus, you’re 100% protected against unauthorized payments sent from your account.
- Secure: your bank or credit card data is stored only with PayPal. Therefore, it is not repeatedly sent via the internet for every online purchase.
- Simple: You pay with two clicks. Because you access your bank or credit card data stored at PayPal instead of re-entering it for each purchase.
- Fast: PayPal payments arrive quickly and the goods can be sent immediately.
Register and use PayPal immediately: Link your credit card, debit card or bank account to your PayPal account and you are ready to pay with PayPal. Sign up for PayPal now.
PayPal Customer Service representatives are available to assist you with PayPal specific issues. Send an email for a prompt response or contact PayPal Customer Service directly by phone at 1-888-221-1161 (U.S. telephone number)
For more information, visit the PayPal Help Center.
You may return any Corpocabana products in their original, unused condition for a full refund of the merchandise value. We will accept your return within 45 days of your order date.
Having trouble, please do contact us vie e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns generally take 2-4 weeks to process. Credit refunds will be issued to the original payment method.
Please note that we do not perform exchanges at this time. For assistance in placing a new order for a different size or color please contact our customer service vie e-mail email@example.com
We may use your information to provide products and services to you including:
- Enhancing, personalizing and customizing user experiences, such as placing an order and other activities
- Communicating with you about your purchase, account information or customer service
- Analyzing user behavior and trends to better understand our customers and gain consumer insights
- Providing and conducting marketing and promotions
- Communicating with you about our products, services and events, and for other promotional purposes
- Administering contests, promotions, events, surveys or other features
- Displaying relevant marketing to you and other information about Corpocabana
We only send you communications if you have opted-in to receive Corpocabana e-mails and/or SMS messages. If you no longer want to receive emails/SMS messages or want to delete/update your personal data, please visit the My Account page.
Corpocabana uses technical and organizational measures designed to protect your information against unauthorized access, theft, and loss. While
Corpocabana strives to protect its user’s personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee 100% the security or confidentiality of any information that you provide to us or that is otherwise disclosed by you online.
We recommend that you take additional measures to protect yourself and your information, such as installing anti-virus software, closing browsers after use, keeping confidential your log-in credentials and passwords.
We may provide your information to our affiliates and subsidiaries, as well as to our partners, vendors, distributors, and suppliers, some of which may be outside the United States. We may transfer your information to certain service providers in order to conduct our business operations. For example, service providers may handle web hosting, credit card processing, shipping, data management, email distribution, market research, information analysis, and promotions management. We may also share your information as is necessary to complete a transaction or provide a product, service, or feature that you have requested. These serve providers will only use your information for the purpose of carrying out the services provided to Corpocabana and are required to keep all such information confidential. We may disclose information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, when required by law, to enforce our policies, or to protect our or others’ rights, property or safety. We may share information to prevent illegal uses of Corpocabana’s products and services or violations of the Terms and Conditions, or to defend ourselves against third-party claims. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation.
Your information may be transferred to a third party as a part of our business assets in a sale of a part or all of Corpocabana. If this should happen, notice will be provided via the website or other appropriate form of communication.
You may also choose to share certain information. When you join or use certain services, you agree to publicly share a basic amount of information, which may include your username, city location, and profile picture. In order to participate in certain features, you may have to adjust your privacy settings and share additional information.